Join the team?
See open position below!!
Arus is fully remote, and we are open to candidates Globally. At Arus, we're committed to making astonishing products with great people. We believe that working as an engineer should be fun and rewarding and you should never feel like a gear in the large wheel. At Arus you will be able to make a real impact in the products you are working on from day 1.
Arus was founded in 2009 and has worked servicing clients with over $120M in venture capital funding to date. We are growing our organization commensurate with our business opportunity and expect significant headcount growth in 2021.
The role: Software Engineer
Our Engineering team is extraordinary. We’re a hardworking and focused team driven to deliver industry-leading apps to our service professional customers. Our success is their success.
What you'll be doing:
- Design, develop and deploy features for our Client’s core web applications
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Stay up to date with new Growth and Personalization tools
- Develop and maintain code quality standards and enforce them across the team
- Continually introduce architectural improvements and refactorings to the code baseline
- Write automated tests at the appropriate architectural level
- Conduct code reviews and architectural reviews for features developed by other members of the team
- Lead feature teams in their weekly iterations
- Maintain and improve our continuous integration and development environments
- Ability to work at a fast pace with a drive to quickly deliver value to our customers
- BS, MS or Ph.D in a computer science / computer engineering program
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and GraphQL to connect React applications to back-end services
- Proficient understanding of Git, Jira and Confluence
- Strong proficiency with continuous integration/continuous deployment
- Arus is a mission-driven company - Champion the Pro to Success
- We have fun at work. Really.
- Competitive compensation
- Our passionate employees bring their authentic selves to work. Arus employees are encouraged to create employee resource groups to make the world better.
Arus celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees with equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Arus is an equal opportunity employer; committed to an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
You alone can do it, but you can't do it alone.... give us a shout.
Fill out the form with your contact info and a few sentences about your idea or specific needs. Within one business day, we will contact you and set up a time to chat about how we can help. After our conversation, the Arus team will put together a free customized quote for you.